1. Use of this web site and the sale of products is governed by the laws of Queensland and Australia.
2. By using this website or purchasing products from VetShopAustralia you submit to the laws of Queensland and Australia and agree that any dispute will be determined in accordance with and by the courts of Queensland and Australia.
3. Your use of this website and the purchase of products is governed by these terms of service and Our Guarantee.
4. Except as set out in these terms of service and Our Guarantee, we accept no liability for the contents of this website or any of the products sold. Our liability for any product which is defective or causes loss or damage of any kind is limited to the cost of the product or the provision of a replacement or any other remedy you are entitled to under Australian law which cannot be lawfully excluded.
5. If you are located outside of Australia, it is your responsibility to ensure that your use of this website and the purchase of any products from us complies with the law where you are. We make no representation or warranty in this regard. By placing an order you warrant to us that in doing so you are complying with all laws in your country. You understand and agree that the sale occurs upon your order leaving our warehouse and title to the goods pass to you at that time. You are the legal owner of the products from that time and you are the importer of those products .
6. All prices are GST inclusive. If you live outside of Australia, all local taxes, customs duties and other government fees and charges imposed on any products you purchase or on your purchase are your responsibility.
7. We reserve the right to decline to fill or cancel any order for any reason (including in the case of pricing errors). If we cancel an order we will advise you prior to the dispatch of goods and refund any money you've paid in full.
8. If you do not receive your order within 28 days of dispatch, we will replace it or refund your money unless (a) you have not provided your full and correct address details (b) our delivery company provides evidence of delivery (such as a photo or signature). We may require a statutory declaration or other evidence of non-delivery. All orders are your responsibility once delivered to your address (whether or not someone is home to accept collection). If you have given us or the delivery company (such as Australia Post) "authority to leave" you are confirming that it is safe to leave the item at your premises if no one is home, and we cannot accept any responsibility for loss, theft or damage once delivered).Please note under Australia Post rules effective from 2 April 2017, you will be deemed to have given "authority to leave" if the post office staff member believes it is safe to do so unless you expressly opt out. If you do not want the parcel left if no one is available to sign for it , please write "DO NOT LEAVE WITHOUT SIGNATURE" in the comments box during checkout.
Covid 19 Delivery Guarantee Notice: The terms and conditions of our delivery guarantee specifically exclude delays to the postal service which are outside our control and the current Covid 19 Pandemic falls within that exclusion. Given the unprecedented delays to delivery the Pandemic has caused, you may need to allow up to 45 days for your order to be delivered and our delivery guarantee will not apply and no refunds or reships will be given until that 45 day period has passed.
9. By using this website and purchasing products from us, you agree that you are not doing so for the purposes of taking any legal action against us.
10. Prices are subject to change without notice.
11. We may add Store Credit to your account for various reasons. eg. as part of a promotion or, with your approval, instead of a refund to your credit card or paypal account. You must be logged in to your account to see and use Store Credit. You can use Store Credit to purchase products at our online store at checkout or when you call our customer service center . Store Credit does not expire, but it can only be used at our online store and is not transferable and not redeemable for cash. If you have multiple accounts, Store Credit cannot be combined between accounts. If you close your account, you will lose any Store Credit attached to that account.
12. If you are entitled to a full or partial refund of an order and you verbally or by email or online chat agree to a Store Credit instead of a refund to your credit card or paypal account, you agree that the issue of the Store Credit is full satisfaction of all your entitlements and you will not make any chargeback or claim in any way whatsoever.
13. Our records are the sole evidence of your entitlement to Store Credit. The amount shown in your account is (subject to any adjustment here under, fraud, technical issue, error on our part or yours or interference by a third party) is assumed to be correct for all purposes.
14. We are entitled to adjust Store Credit if there has been an error or mistake (by your or us), change in circumstance or any other reason we consider is fair and appropriate (e.g. too much or not enough store credit given, you have made a chargeback or other claim on your credit card or paypal account, you dispute that you agreed to accept a Store Credit instead of a refund or you otherwise owe us money).
15. We may for any reason, temporarily lock or suspend the use of Store Credit either for a particular person or group of persons or generally (e.g. because of technical issues, suspected fraud, temporary website closure for maintenance). We will use our reasonable endeavours to remove the lock or suspension as quickly as reasonably possible.
16. We may terminate the Store Credit program where we consider that it is not practical for any reason to continue. If we do, we may replace it with a similar program that gives you similar or better benefits, provide you with future discounts equal to or better than any Store Credit you held or provide you with benefits in some other way that we reasonably consider is fair and equitable.
17. In exceptional circumstances (e.g. if we consider that there has been fraud, an error or mistake (either by you or us) or for any other reason we consider it reasonable and appropriate), we can delete, cancel or remove Store Credit either for a particular person or group of persons or generally.
18. We are not liable for any temporary or permanent failure in your ability or desire to use Store Credit eg for technical, legal or other reasons you are unable to use our website or contact us, because you no longer have a need for any of the products we sell or any other reason. We are not liable for any loss or change to your Store Credit caused by any technological failure or issue or the actions of any third party.
19. If we adjust, lock, suspend, delete, cancel, remove or terminate Store Credit as outlined above we will endeavour to keep you informed, but we have no liability for any failure to do so and you are not entitled to any compensation in any way for us doing so . Without limiting this, you expressly agree that all Store Credit that you may hold at such time has a market value not exceeding AUD$1.
20. VetShopAustralia is a trading name of VetShopAustralia Pty Ltd ABN 93 106 944 030 - An organisation dedicated to promoting affordable animal health care.
Please contact us if you do not understand these terms of service or want us to clarify something by sending us an email.